Dmitrii Molokov built Melt Water: Tracker & Coach app as a Free app. This Service is provided by Dmitrii Molokov at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
**Information Collection and Use**
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain Personal Information, including but not limited to Sport activity, Gender, Altitude, Pregnancy status, Weight, Name, E-mail, Measurement System (US, UK, Metric). The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
I use the information I collect to:
* Provide, maintain and improve our Service, and develop new products and service;
* Send you transactional or relationship messages, such as receipts, account notifications, customer service responses, and other administrative messages;
* Communicate with you about products, services, and events, request feedback, and send news, gifts or other information I think will be of interest to you;
* Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Service;
* Comply with the law;
* Google Analytics for Firebase (https://firebase.google.com/policies/analytics)
* Firebase Crashlytics (https://firebase.google.com/terms/crashlytics)
* As our database I am using Firebase Cloud Firestore (https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/)
Melt Water: Tracker & Coach app does not sell your Personal Information. In certain circumstances we may share the categories of Personal Information described above without further notice to you, unless required by the law, with the following categories of third parties:
* Vendors and Third Party Services: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Information with vendors and service providers, including providers of cloud hosting/computing services, database providers, email delivery and in-app/push messaging services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, content monitoring services, and web, subscription, and app analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store Personal Information in the course of performing their duties to us. We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure our service providers adhere to the security standards we apply to your Personal Information.
* Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your Personal Information and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
* Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
* Health Apps: Through the Service you can share your Health Data with Apple Health. We will not share Health Data with Advertisers (defined below) under any circumstances.
* Advertisers: We allow advertisers and/or merchant partners (“Advertisers”) to choose the Demographic and Location Information of users who will see their advertisements and/or promotional offers and you agree that we may provide Demographic and Location Information we have collected from you in non-personally identifiable form to an Advertiser, in order for that Advertiser to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements and/or offers. For example, we might use the fact you are located in San Francisco to show you ads or offers for San Francisco businesses, but we will not tell such businesses who you are. Or, we might allow Advertisers to display their ads to users with similar usage patterns to yours, but we will not disclose Internet Activity Data to Advertisers except in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. Note that if an advertiser asks us to show an ad to a certain audience or audience segment and you respond to that ad, the Advertiser may know that you clicked on the ad and conclude that you fit the description of the audience the Advertiser was trying to reach.
You may update certain account information you provide to us (such as your name and email address) by logging into your account. If you wish to disable your account, you can also do so in the Profile section in the app.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Melt Water: Tracker & Coach app by following the instructions in those emails or by logging into your account. If you opt out, I may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
**Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts**
With your consent, I send promotional and other push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the Service may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
**Links to Other Sites**
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) requires that online service providers obtain parental consent before they knowingly collect Personal Information online from children who are under 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children under 13; if you are a child under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
**Information for Individuals in Switzerland, UK and the EEA**
The sections below apply to you if you use our Service while in Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area (collectively, “Europe”).
**Legal Basis for Processing**
When I process your Personal Information I will only do so in the following situations:
* As necessary to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you;
* When I have a legitimate interest in processing your Personal Information, including to communicate with you about changes to our Service, to help secure and improve our Service (including to prevent fraud) and to analyze use of our Service;
* As necessary to comply with our legal obligations; and
* When I have your consent to do so.
* I retain Personal Information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, unless applicable law requires storage for a longer period of time.
**Data Subject Requests**
Subject to certain limits and conditions provided under law, you have the following rights:
* You have the right to access Personal Information I hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, erased, or made available in a portable form.
* You also have the right to object to certain processing (like receiving direct marketing), or request that I restrict processing in certain circumstances (like to retain but not further process pending resolution of a claim).
* When I ask for your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
* You have the right to file a complaint regarding our data protection practices with a supervisory authority. Please see this directory for contact details: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en. If you are in Switzerland, please visit this FDPIC site for contact details: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/contact.html
If you would like to exercise any of these rights and can’t do so directly via the Service or your device, you may contact us as indicated below.
**Information for California Residents**
This section provides additional disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (or “CCPA”).
In the last 12 months, I collected the following categories of Personal Information, including but not limited to Sport activity, Gender, Altitude, Pregnancy status, Weight, Name, E-mail, Measurement System (US, UK, Metric). I collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “Information Collection and Use” section above. I share this information with the categories of third parties described in the same “Information Collection and Use” section above.
Subject to certain limitations and exceptions, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information, to delete their Personal Information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
I do not “sell” the Personal Information I collect (and will not sell it in the future without providing a right to opt out).
California consumers may make a rights request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 30 days for a response.
I will verify your request by asking you to provide information that matches information I have on file about you. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf, but I will require proof that the person is authorized to act on your behalf and may also still ask you to verify your identity with us directly.
This policy is effective as of 2020-06-15